Gain knowledge and confidence to pass the exam by utilizing over 1, 000 sample questions with detailed solutions explaining why the best answer is best and the wrong answers are wrong.
This book has been completely revised for those testing after January 11, 2016.
Price: $44.99 (or less)
To learn to ride a bike, a person must ride a bike. To learn to pass the PMP® Exam, a project manager must practice with hundreds and hundreds of sample questions. PMP® Exam Simplified provides hundreds of sample questions with detailed solutions explaining why the best answer is best and the wrong answers are wrong. The book is organized by process group.
Features of each section include:
- Tells you what section of the PMBOK® Guide to read,
- Contains a summary of the most important ideas from the PMBOK® Guide
- Describes what you need to know for the exam that is not included in the PMBOK® Guide
- Lists exam tips in generic and specific terms(several hundred exam tips in total)
- Includes a group of sample questions that pertain to that particular section of the PMBOK® Guide.
- Provides detailed solutions for each sample question, including a reference, a description of why the best answer is best and descriptions of why each of the wrong answers are wrong.
Other Sections of the book include:
- Summary tests are dispersed throughout the book.
- One complete sample exam, with details explanations of the right and wrong answers
- Table of equations
- List of key names to recognize for the exam
- Exam question strategy with focus on tool and technique type questions