Become a subscriber to Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Online Self Study Membership Program with Aileen
Price: $59/month of access. Price includes:
- access to Aileen’s PMP® Membership area with dozens of videos
- access to hundreds of sample questions and solutions
- weekly live or ‘recorded’ sessions with Aileen
If testing March 26, 2018 or later.
NOTE: This is a membership site.
1. Your credit card will be billed monthly until you cancel.
2. Contact hours are not awarded for participation in a membership site. If you require contact hours, please see our PMP® Exam Online Workshop -35 Contact hours
This fully online membership area is designed specifically for those project managers who:
- do not require 35 contact hours to submit their PMP® application
- prefer to learn on their time frame
- prefer not to travel to a face to face workshop
It is suggested that you purchase the following books. Most of the books are available in print and e-book format.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition. Available at Amazon.com
- How to get Every Earned Value Question Right on the PMP® Exam- Available at Amazon.com
- How to get Every Network Diagram Question Right on the PMP® Exam- Available at Amazon.com
- How to get Every Contract Calculation Question Right on the PMP® Exam- Available at Amazon.com
This online PMP® Self Study Membership Program is similar to Aileen’s face-to-face workshop. The Online Self Study Program includes:
- dozens of short videos of Aileen teaching the same content she teaches in her live face-to face workshops
- PDFs of critical information including such topics as Aileen’s famous study plan as well as the required equation list, the list of names to know for the exam, etc.
- links to pertinent documents such as the PMP® Exam content outline
- hundreds of sample questions
The benefits of an Online Self Study Membership Program include:
- moving through the material at your own pace and not the pace of the fastest or slowest person in the training room
- having access to dozens of videos that you may play multiple times until you are sure you have a firm understanding of the material
- email support directly from Aileen as long as your subscription is active. Feel free to email Aileen as little or as often as needed to get timely answers to your pertinent questions
Why Aileen and AME Group Inc.:
- Program facilitated by Aileen Ellis, PMP®, PgMP®. Aileen has personally helped over thousands of professionals prepare for their PMP® Credential through her workshops and books.
- Aileen will be your coach. She will personally coach you through the entire PMP® Certification process from submitting your PMP® or CAPM® Application to preparing for the workshop and successfully passing the PMP® Exam or the CAPM® Exam.
- You will have access to the AME Group’s online PMP Membership program that includes a database of over 1, 000 PMP® sample questions and solutions.
- The program walks you through step by step so you learn at a relaxed pace and can reap optimal benefits from the program.
- The program prepares participants for the PMP® exam and at the same time facilitates a real world understanding of how to manage projects.
- AME Group is an R.E.P. (registered education provider)® of PMI® (R.E.P. #2224)
- Aileen has attended the PMI® North American Leadership Conference and the Global Congress, often as an invited speaker, to stay current on PMI® and the PMP® Exam, every year for the last eight years
Purpose of the Membership Program:
The primary purpose of the program is to help professionals obtain their Project Management Professional PMP® Credential or CAPM® Certification. The PMP® is the profession’s most globally recognized and respected credential. The PMP® designation following an individual’s name tells the organization and your customers that this individual has demonstrated a solid foundation of knowledge from which they can competently practice project management. Often a secondary affect of the program is organizations develop (or update) their project management methodology based on ideas reviewed in the program.
For a participant to apply to take the PMP® Certification exam the student must meet certain basic criteria.
- a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) and a minimum 7500 hours of project management experience and 35 hours training in a classroom related to management/project management
- a four year degree and a minimum of 4500 hours of project management experience and 35 hours in a classroom related to project management
PMP® Exam Online Self Study Program with Aileen Agenda-
NOTE- sample questions are reviewed after every single process… Yes …. every single process.
Description of Exam– Describe exam tutorial, exam format, test center logistics, etc.
Project Framework– Chapter 1-2 A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Describe Big Picture Framework of project management including projects and programs, types of organizational structures, and the project life cycle.
Project Process Groups– Chapter 3 PMBOK® Guide
Describe the relationship of the 47 project management processes to each other, to the project and the product life cycle.
Initiating Process Group -Develop Project Charter and Identify Stakeholders
Planning Process Group-Develop project management plan, plan scope management, collect requirements, define scope, create WBS, plan scope management, define activities, sequence activities, estimate activity resources, estimate activity durations, develop schedule
Planning Process Group (continued)-plan cost management, Estimate costs, Determine budget, Plan quality, Plan human resource management, Plan communications
Planning Process Group (continued)– Plan risk management, identify risks, perform qualitative risk analysis, perform quantitative risk analysis, plan risk responses and plan procurements, plan stakeholder management
Executing Process Group-Direct and Manage project work, Perform quality assurance, Acquire project team, Develop project team, Manage project team
Executing Process Group (continued)– Manage communications, conduct procurements, Manage stakeholder engagement
Monitoring Process Group-Monitor and control project work, Perform integrated change control, Verify scope, Control scope, Control schedule, Control costs, control quality, control communications, control risks, control procurements, control stakeholder engagement
Closing Process Group– Close project or phase and Close procurement.
Question Strategy-Final review of types of questions and strategy to approach each type of question.
Exam Strategy– Final review of exam format and strategy to approach exam.
Study Plan– Detailed discussion of how to get each student from where they are now to passing the exam.
Practice Questions and Final debrief.