PMP/CAPM Exam Prep in Colorado Springs, CO with Aileen 2018
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Residence Inn 9805 Federal Dr, Colorado Springs, CO
Hours: 8:00am- 4:00pm
Price: $1, 999
Early Bird Price: $1, 850 (if registration is received 30 days or more in advance of the first day of the workshop)
Studying for and passing the PMP Exam or the CAPM® Exam is an incredible achievement but also an incredible challenge. PMP® Exam Prep- Live with Aileen in Colorado Springs, Colorado provides the knowledge and confidence to prepare for the PMP® Exam and/or the CAPM® Exam without wasting time and money. This workshop focuses both on the exam content and exam question strategies. The class moves back and forth between lecture on exam content and practice of questions in large group format. A large focus is placed on the thought process required to select the right answers as well as eliminate the wrong answers. In our classroom most people are obtaining their PMP® Certification. We at times have one or two people working for their CAPM® certification. Since the CAPM® certification material is a subset of the PMP® certification material we welcome both groups of participants in the same room.
Why Aileen and AME Group Inc.:
- Program facilitated Aileen Ellis, PMP®, PgMP®. Aileen has helped thousands professionals prepare for their PMP® Credential through her workshop and books.
- Aileen will be your coach. She will personally coach you through the entire PMP® Certification process from submitting your PMP® or CAPM® Application to preparing for the workshop and successfully passing the PMP® Exam or the CAPM® Exam.
- Books will be shipped to you within 48 hours of paid registration.
- You will have access to the AME Group’s e-learning model that includes a database of over 1, 000 PMP® sample questions and solutions.
- The program includes pre-work so you learn at a relaxed pace and can reap optimal benefits from the intense workshop.
- The workshop prepares participants for the PMP® exam and the CAPM® Exam and at the same time facilitates a real world understanding of how to manage projects.
- AME Group is an Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)® ( #2224)
- Aileen has attended the PMI® North American Leadership Conference and the Global Congress, often as an invited speaker, to stay current on PMI® and the PMP® Exam, every year for the last eight years
Purpose of Program:
The primary purpose of the program is to help professionals obtain their PMP (project management professional)® Credential or CAPM® Certification. The PMP® is the profession’s most globally recognized and respected credential. The PMP® designation following an individual’s name tells the organization and your customers that this individual has demonstrated a solid foundation of knowledge from which they can competently practice project management. Often a secondary affect of the program is organizations develop (or update) their project management methodology based on ideas reviewed in the program.
For a participant to apply to take the PMP® Certification exam the student must meet certain basic criteria.
- a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) and a minimum 7500 hours of project management experience and 35 hours training in a classroom related to management/project management
- a four year degree and a minimum of 4500 hours of project management experience and 35 hours in a classroom related to project management
or a participant to apply to take the PMP® Certification exam the student must meet certain basic criteria.
- a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)
- a minimum of 1500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
PMP®/CAPM® EXAM PREP LIVE- with Aileen Agenda-
NOTE- sample questions are reviewed after every single process… Yes …. every single process.
Description of Exam– Describe exam tutorial, exam format, test center logistics, etc.
Project Framework– Chapter 1-2 A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Describe Big Picture Framework of project management including projects and programs, types of organizational structures, and the project life cycle.
Project Process Groups– Chapter 3 PMBOK® Guide
Describe the relationship of the 47 project management processes to each other, to the project and the product life cycle.
Initiating Process Group -Develop Project Charter and Identify Stakeholders
Planning Process Group-Develop project management plan, plan scope management, collect requirements, define scope, create WBS, plan scope management, define activities, sequence activities, estimate activity resources, estimate activity durations, develop schedule
Planning Process Group (continued)-plan cost management, Estimate costs, Determine budget, Plan quality, Plan human resource management, Plan communications
Planning Process Group (continued)– Plan risk management, identify risks, perform qualitative risk analysis, perform quantitative risk analysis, plan risk responses and plan procurements, plan stakeholder management
Executing Process Group-Direct and Manage project work, Perform quality assurance, Acquire project team, Develop project team, Manage project team
Executing Process Group (continued)– Manage communications, conduct procurements, Manage stakeholder engagement
Monitoring Process Group-Monitor and control project work, Perform integrated change control, Verify scope, Control scope, Control schedule, Control costs, control quality, control communications, control risks, control procurements, control stakeholder engagement
Closing Process Group– Close project or phase and Close procurement.
Question Strategy-Final review of types of questions and strategy to approach each type of question.
Exam Strategy– Final review of exam format and strategy to approach exam.
Study Plan– Detailed discussion of how to get each student from where they are now to passing the exam.
Practice Questions and Final debrief.
To request Aileen to teach onsite for your organization, click here.