PMP® Exam Sample Question- Probability and Impact Matrix with Aileen Ellis
In this PMP® Exam Sample Question we look at risks in the red zone (dark gray zone) of the probability and impact matrix and what to do with those risks. This sample question would be appropriate for those project managers working toward their PMP® certification.
As I read this question and the possible answers I ask myself:
- do I know what process I am in? I believe I am in the process Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Do I know if the question is asking about an input, tool and technique or output?
- The question is asking about the tool and technique of Probability and impact matrix
- Can I visualize that tool and technique? Do I know what the red zone means?
A resource that may help you is: PMBOK® Guide Figure 11-10.
For a detailed explanation of the solution to this PMP sample question please see:
Are you struggling to prepare for your PMP® Certification? If yes we have a program that may interest you. This program includes:
- access to Aileen PMP® Membership area with dozens of videos not found on youtube
- access to Aileen Online Database of PMP® Sample Questions and Solutions including over 1,000 sample questions
- weekly live or “recorded” sessions with Aileen. During the live sessions see Aileen facilitate a topic for approximately 30 minutes and then have time to take questions from the members
If you would like Aileen to be your personal coach to help you obtain your PMP® Credential please join: http://aileenellis.com/pmp-exam-online-self-study-program-with-aileen/