PMP® Exam Sample Question- Rate we add value with Aileen Ellis
In this PMP® Exam Sample Question we look at a question related to agile project management. Some people will say there are no agile questions on the PMP® Exam. The content for this question is coming directly out of the PMBOK® Guide and therefore could be on the PMP®. This sample question would be appropriate for those project managers working toward their PMP® certification and CAPM® certification.
As I read this question and the possible answers I ask myself:
- Do I know what process I am in? I believe I am in the process Control Schedule.
- Do I know if the question is asking about an input, tool and technique or output? No it is not. It is asking about the agile approach to project management
- What are the key phrases in the question? One is “agile” and the other is “rate at which the deliverables are produced, validated and accepted”.
A resource that may help you is: PMBOK® Guide Section 6.7.
For a detailed explanation of the solution to this PMP® sample question please see:
If you would like Aileen to be your personal coach to help you prepare for your PMP® Exam and you require 35 contact hours, please consider PMP® Exam Online Workshop with Aileen for 35 contact hours. It includes:
- 35 hours of video training with Aileen
- Quizzes throughout the material
- Mini-Exams (over 1,000 sample questions total)
- One (often two) live online one hour training sessions with Aileen per week
- Access available for up to 6 months from date of registration
If you would a month to month membership area please consider PMP® Exam Self Study Program with Aileen. It includes access to:
- over 100 videos – most videos include Aileen teaching content as well as reviewing 10-15 sample questions
- 1,000 sample questions
- live online training with Aileen