Project Success is measured by Customer Satisfaction, repeat business, and customer referrals.
Define strategies for Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing Projects with a focus on:
- The project charter- development and approval
- Stakeholder identification, analysis and expectations management
- Communicating, specifically in highly technical environments
- Risk Management
- Gap Analysis of present Project Management methodology with desired methodology as well as ideas to move toward desired goals
Note- this workshop is case study driven and extremely hands on.
Other results obtained from training:
- Project managers increase their ability as well as confidence to manage projects
- Project managers move from tracking to truly managing projects
- The organization moves to a common terminology for project management
- The organization begins to develop or improve their project management processes and a common methodology
Contact Aileen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-659-3658 for more information.
Workshop may be provided in a two day or three day format, based on customer needs.