PMP® Exam Online Workshop with Aileen Ellis for 35 contact hours
Join, Aileen Ellis, for her PMP® Exam Online workshop that awards the 35 contact hours required to take the PMP® Exam.
The workshop includes:
- 35 hours of recorded videos of Aileen teaching
- weekly live online training with Aileen (not required to attend to still acquire 35 contact hours)
- quizzes (over 1,000 sample questions) etc.
Studying for and passing the PMP® Exam is an incredible achievement but also an incredible challenge. PMP® Exam Online Workshop with Aileen Ellis for 35 contract hours provides the knowledge and confidence to help you prepare for the PMP® Exam without wasting time and money. This online workshop focuses both on the exam content and exam question strategies.
Why Aileen and AME Group Inc.:
- Program facilitated by Aileen Ellis, PMP, PgMP. Aileen has personally helped thousands of professionals prepare for their PMP® credential through her workshops and books.
- Aileen will be your coach. She will personally coach you through the entire PMP® Certification process from submitting your PMP® Application to completing the workshop and successfully passing the PMP® Exam.
- Books must be purchased on your own. See below.
- The workshop prepares participants for the PMP® exam and at the same time facilitates a real world understanding of how to manage projects.
- AME Group is Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) through the Project Management Institute.
- Aileen is a facilitator for the Project Management Institute’s Leadership Institute’s Masters Class.
Purpose of the Program:
The primary purpose of the program is to help professionals obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential. The PMP® exam is the profession’s most globally recognized and respected credential. The PMP® designation following an individual’s name tells the organization and your customers that this individual has demonstrated a solid foundation of knowledge from which they can competently practice project management. Often a secondary affect of the program is organizations develop (or update) their project management methodology based on ideas reviewed in the program.
For a participant to apply to take the PMP® Certification exam the student must meet certain basic criteria.
- a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) and a minimum 7500 hours of project management experience and 35 hours training in a classroom related to management/project management
- a four year degree and a minimum of 4500 hours of project management experience and 35 hours in a classroom related to project management
Elements of the workshop:
- recommendations related to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- what sections to read
- what figures to review
- what are the most important ideas to understand
- multiple videos examining the inputs and outputs of the current process
- a longer video where Aileen
- reviews tools and techniques
- compares and contrasts ideas (ex. Do you know the difference between an audit and an inspection)
- walks you step by step through the trickier sample questions
- what are the key words in the question
- why are each of the wrong answers wrong
- why is the right answer right
- post-quizzes- after many sections so you can test what you have learned
- mini-exams –after each process group to test what you have learned
- a final exam- 200 questions that represent the real exam
It is suggested that you purchase the following books. Most of the books are available in print and e-book format.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition. Available at Amazon.com
- How to get Every Earned Value Question Right on the PMP® Exam- Available at Amazon.com
- How to get Every Network Diagram Question Right on the PMP® Exam- Available at Amazon.com
- How to get Every Contract Calculation Question Right on the PMP® Exam- Available at Amazon.com