PMP® Exam Sample Question- Tracking Risks with Aileen Ellis
In this PMP® Exam Sample Question we look at what may have prevented issues with tracking risks at the macro and the micro level. This sample question would be appropriate for those project managers working toward their PMP® certification.
As I read this question and the possible answers I ask myself:
- do I know what process I am in? Since the question is asking about “preventing” most likely I will be in an initiating or planning process… certainly not in a monitoring and controlling process
- The question mentioned “identify risks”. I believe I am in the process “identify risks”
- All four of the possible answers are inputs to identify risks
- The key to the question.. which answer relates to the phrase “macro and micro”?
A resource that may help you is: PMP® Exam Simplified Book page 189 (page number dependent on version of book you have purchased).
For a detailed explanation of the solution to this PMP sample question please see:
Are you struggling to prepare for your PMP Certification? If yes we have a program that may interest you. This program includes:
- access to Aileen PMP® Membership area with dozens of videos not found on youtube
- access to Aileen Online Database of PMP® Sample Questions and Solutions including over 1,000 sample questions
- weekly live or “recorded” sessions with Aileen. During the live sessions see Aileen facilitate a topic for approximately 30 minutes and then have time to take questions from the members
If you would like Aileen to be your personal coach to help you obtain your PMP® Credential please join: https://aileenellis.com/pmp-exam-online-self-study-program-with-aileen/